Saturday, February 16, 2013

Every Last One

I’ve always liked Anna Quindlen’s books but I have been avoiding them lately because sometimes they can be sad or disturbing.  I found myself listening to Every Last One because I had heard great things about the narrator of this audio book and needed something for my commute to work.  I was not disappointed – the narrator of this book was excellent and I thoroughly enjoyed the book.  That said, be warned!  About halfway through the book you WILL start bawling.  The story is about Mary Beth Latham, a woman with a husband and three children and the shocking act of violence that changes everything in her life.  Anna Quindlen is a Pulitzer Prize winning author and for good reason - you will find yourself drawn into this book. SG

No comments:

Post a Comment