Thursday, March 14, 2013

Ghostman

When I saw Lee Child give a recommendation for The Ghostman by Roger Hobbs I was thrilled to find a new author that not only has a similar style of writing as Child but has the same expertise in building a good story.  This book was everything I expected and more!  The Ghostman is the guy in a heist who makes people ‘disappear’ after a job and he’s an expert at disappearing himself.  When The Wolf finds him and tells him he has a job that he HAS to do because he ‘owes’ him the Ghostman is not too happy he was found.  The story within the story explains how the Ghostman came to owe The Wolf and while this type of writing is usually not something that works for me I found it very interesting and anxiously followed both storylines to see what would happen next.  Speaking of anxious - I am anxiously awaiting Hobbs next book! SG

No comments:

Post a Comment