Saturday, February 11, 2017

Seven Minutes in Heaven


Seriously, you can't miss Seven Minutes in Heaven by Eloisa James. There's so much to love about this story, from our hero who is an unconventional as our heroine, but for some reason, the two characters in this story have stolen my heart. They were precautious, smart and utterly adorable.

As for the heroine, Eugenia, I was very impressed with her strength and wit. As Regency heroines go, she was one of the best I've read in a long time. I loved the fact that her feelings for her dead husband were complex even though he's been dead for seven years. I literally had tears in my eyes as she finally lets go of Andrew.

And then there was Ward. This man was such an intriguing and interesting character. He had inner strength and exuded confidence from the moment he showed up on the page. I fell in love with him immediately! The love he had for his brother and sister was palpable. Yes, he had some faults. But he wasn't stubborn and that was the key, because as soon as he figured out his mistakes, he was ready to admit to them and ask for forgiveness. *JK*

No comments:

Post a Comment